Cine Makers is an organization dedicated to the field of Media Development nd filming in Nepal. It is manned by media professionals of outstanding caliber, who have undertaken the challenge to create quality output in the field of film making.
The Film Development Board (FDB) and Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) are our strategic partners. Cinemakers assists filmmakers by providing information on the permits essential to shoot in public places, National Parks, World Heritage Sites and flight paths. Furthermore, our filming services in Nepal include technical expertise on the use of explosives and air waves for communicating via radio. Our team works with different types of films including simple documentaries with DV cameras, features with celluloid films, and IMAX films.
Cine Makers has hand-picked a truly unmatchable team that includes the top minds across a range of disciplines to promote Nepal as an ultimate filming destination.
Cine Makers is being developed as a production house with high skill standards in Nepal. The architects of Cine Makers have envisaged it as a genuine National Institution of higher vocational learning. Media professionals of outstanding caliber have undertaken challenges to create quality outputs that will cater to the country's audio visual needs.
Bio-Data of K.P. Pathak
Date of Birth : 1968 A.D.
Profession : Film Production / Direction
Education : Graduate
Experiences : Worked as an Actor, Writer, Director, Journalist
Producer gradually since 20 years in PROJECTS
- Aafno Ghar Tele film Acting (1989)
- Badhyata Tele film Writing, Direction (1991)
- Dera Tele film Acting (1992)
- Nimto Tele film Writing - Acting (1993)
- Niyati Tele serial Writing - Direction (1996)
- Gaajal Celluloid film Production / Direction(2000)
- Khayal Khayalai Ma Celluloid film Acting (2003)
- Suruwat (The Begining) Feature film Production / Direction(2005/06)
- Awaaz (The voice) depend on democratic revolution in Nepal Direction (2006)
- Katha Karnali Direction (Under Production)
- Former Advisor/Ex-member ( Film Development Board, Government of Nepal)
- Chairman (Shubharmbha Art Academy)
- President/Managing Director (Red Carpet Tours and Travels (P) Ltd)
- President (Nepal Film Societies Federation)